5 Best Post Grid Plugins for WordPress Worth Your Attention in 2022
Well, that’s it — the holidays are definitely over and it’s time to publish new material. In this article, I will tell you about my favorite products for creating layouts.
The Grid is a powerful plugin for creating post layouts for showing off the blog, e-commerce products, portfolio, or WP custom post type. It contains a variety of ready-made templates and styles to choose from. Also, The Grid supports video, audio, gallery, and other formats.
Price: starts from $29 / regular license
- Works with any kind of post type
- Works with Shortcode / Visual Composer / Cornerstone
- Supports WordPress media library
- Supports Instagram posts (12 per grid)
- Facebook/Youtube/Twitter/Vimeo/Flickr stream
- 30+ skins
- Every item within the grid can be adjusted with a different skin if needed
- 40+ animations
- Multi-row post grid slider
- WooCommerce integration
- Mobile-friendly and SEO-optimized
- And many else!
Summarizing my own experience: I enjoy this grid builder because it provides excellent opportunities for quite a fair price! The interface is very intuitive and helps you to create any grid you want. The only con of this plugin is the Instagram feed which doesn’t allow more than 12 posts.
If your goal is to turn a grid into a fully-functional blog, nothing will serve you better than JetBlog by Crocoblock. It helps to display the content attractively within responsive, customizable post layouts.
JetBlog includes 6 different widgets for building smart post grids, adding video playlists, creating engaging tickers, and more.
Price: Starts from $19
- Displaying any post as tiles
- Categorizing post titles
- 9 post tile layouts
- Advanced stylization settings
- Adjustable grids with video from Vimeo and Youtube. Any number of the video is allowed
- Engaging news feed via tickers
- Designed specifically for Elementor
This plugin fits perfectly the sites where the content distributes consistently. After all, WordPress was developed for blog creation, not anything else. But if you need to make something plain, like to create a layout on the website without any difficulties, Crocoblock has the free alternative plugin as well — JetGridBuilder.
JetGridBuilder helps you to create grids on the website without any limitations. The grid may consist of blog posts, portfolios, or any other content type. The number and size of rows, columns, and spacing are fully adjustable. And of course, you can customize the style.
I would describe this plugin separately, but I decided to focus on premium plugins in this article. Play around with the demo, and you will easily see how it works.
Summarizing my own experience: You could already notice that I’m a big fan of Crocoblock products which always work smoothly, provide great functionality, and are developed especially for my beloved Elementor. I used JetBlog for building various blog sites, it helps you handle where Elementor’s standard functionality isn’t flexible enough. JetGridBuilder is also a great plugin when you need to create a layout on the website. Even though it’s free, it copes with the work as well as most of the premium plugins.
PostX Gutenberg Post Blocks plugin offers excellent flexibility while designing news-magazine, travel, fashion, portfolio blogs, and more. Use the readymade grid blocks and layout designs to create highly functional blogs. Make use of awesome features like the Advanced Query, AJAX Pagination, Filtering, and more.
Price: Starting from $49.
- Rich library of readymade post grid blocks and layouts.
- Access to a wide library of starter packs for quick site deployment.
- Create custom post queries with the advanced query builder.
- Offer tailor-made content using AJAX Pagination and Filtering.
- Expand readability with the Table of Contents and Progressbar block.
- Take control of your SEO with the built-in Meta Addons.
Easy-to-use drag and drop builder to create grids and filter WordPress content. Gridbuilder ᵂᴾ, also known as WP Gridbuilder, is a good choice for both novice and pro developers. This plugin contains flexible opportunities to bring ideas to life without any coding knowledge. And professionals will not be bored either, thanks to the huge customization options.
Price: Starts from $49
- Includes 20+ pre-made cards, 15+ facets types, 40+ animations, 900+ Google fonts, 250+ SVG icons for easy customization
- 3 grid styles
- Works with all themes and page builders
- Supports advanced filtering system
- Custom fields integration
- Allows sharing posts right from the grids to the social media
- Supports WooCommerce, Polylang, WPML
- Fully responsive, SEO-friendly, mobile-friendly with touch support for lightbox and carousel
- And much more
Summarizing my own experience: It’s the most expensive plugin, but it’s worth it, I think. A great variety of customization options provides more than enough opportunities to create any content layout you want.
Essential Grid is another great plugin for WordPress that allows you to create nice-looking multimedia galleries. It provides not only a great variety of features and pre-made templates but also an excellent support service.
Price: Starts from $34
- 60 grid templates
- 3 layouts
- Ability to create new skins from scratch or using pre-made ones as a basis
- Easily adjustable rows and columns
- Content sources: Instagram, Flickr, Youtube, Vimeo, etc.
- Supports Gallery, Pages, Post, Custom Post, WooCommerce
- Load more and lazy loading options
- Other essential features
Summarizing my own experience: I think this plugin isn’t the best solution if you are a newbie developer. It has many advanced features that are probably hard to cope with. At the same time, Essential Grid provides a helpful and fast support service, which means everything for any product.
I hope this material was helpful to you. Let me know about your favorite plugins for grid building in the comments below and I would be happy to expand my list with another awesome solution!